Welcome to Medical Products Group of Wheaton, LLC
Medical Products Group of Wheaton, LLC provides a wide range of medical equipment to help improve the quality of life for patients at home and in the long-term care environment. MPG's trained specialists talk to both the patient and the caregiver, evaluate the home environment and provide the appropriate equipment as directed by the doctor's treatment plan. Patients and their caregivers receive not only equipment, but caring support from our expert staff.
Trained distribution staff delivers the patient's equipment, sets it up for safe and easy use by the patient, and provides service or maintenance when required. Billing teams with expertise in Medicare, Medicaid and managed-care plans handle third-party billing for the patient.
OUR HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PRODUCT LINES INCLUDE:
- Ambulatory aids, such as wheelchairs and scooters
- Patient room equipment, such as hospital beds and commodes
- Bathroom safety items, such as bathtub safety rails and transfer benches
- Respiratory equipment, such as oxygen, CPAP and Tracheostomy supplies
OUR LONG-TERM CARE EQUIPMENT PRODUCT LINES INCLUDE:
- Support surfaces, low air loss and alternating pressure mattress replacements
- Negative pressure wound therapy and creams
- Respiratory equipment, such as oxygen, CPAP, BiPAP, Ventilators and Trach's
- Bariatric equipment, such as wheelchairs, beds, and complete suites
- Billing services for IDPA oxygen patients
|M-F||9:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|